Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well, here I am making my blog post on Tuesday night before the deadline. This week has been even busier than the last few. I had to call an ambulance to take my husband to the ER on Saturday, ended up being kidney stones. He has been in so much pain. I have been so far behind in my assignments the last few weeks, trying to get my house cleaning business off the ground before I get laid off from my full time job at the end of the month. Anyone have any suggestions for me there?
Will I continue this blog after class finishes? Probably not, but I will continue the blog I set up for my business. I hope that one, along with my website starts to get some more attention. So I hope to see you all in unit 9 seminar.

1 comment:

  1. Kim - I hope we will see you too! What a week you have had.

    ReplyDelete